Czas trwania (5m 53s), zobacz sam i oceń komentarze.
Zainteresowanie wasze: 44457, czas trwania: 5m 53s, ciekawe: notariusz w Lublinie, Kisielewicz
, ocena: 244.
Komentarze od was:
- Hello, I am new to moss and I am very much inclined to have a moss terrarium. I know that you are a moss and bonsai expert but I think your tips on keeping the moss alive for a longer time can help me. I live in Mumbai, India and the climate is very diverse here. As of now it is monsoon season and its pretty humid and wet, hence I got the moss growing on rock walls. But after a couple of months, its gonna be cold here and I fear that my moss will die out. Can you please help me understand how to keep it alive in colder times?
- if the moss / yogurt mixture is too thin can you add corn starch or will this mess up the moss growing it the new location
- Yes dumbass, moss will grow on the pot-hence why you are applying the goddamn moss on the pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me!!!!!
- So I already have a kids pool that I filled with dirt and moss, how often should I water it and how much water do I use?
- For real thx gonna try this on a rock cuz I have it on a plate lol it always ends up with water every were so yah gonna try is on a rock see ya !_!
- Is Ed a giant or the other dude an itty bitty thing?
- Did you know you can blend up chunks of moss and transplant it onto statues, pots, or rock pathways in your yard?Mass Appeal Tips for growing moss in your yard
- i knew a woman who had moss growing on her hooch
- Can't you just use cow manure instead of using yogurt!?
- wow this is bizarre, i definitely want to try it on some pots in the yard =O
- I walk a bike trial that used to be a rail road track. And I noticed that there is a lime colored moss growing and even in the early spring it looks great. I was thinking there must be a why to grow it in a yard. I didn't know you can blend it up and make more. Thanks for this video!